Foundation level awards (ACCA FIA Syllabus)
Foundation in accountancy ¬ FIA
ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 2)
ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 3)
ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4)
FAB / F1
FMA / F2
FFA / F3
‘” First of All, To Start ACCA any graduation degree is required” In case you don’t have graduation then first you need to do FIA to be eligible to start ACCA qualification
Furthermore, if you had done A =level before, then you are also eligible to start ACCA directly.
Also if you have a master’s degree e.g M.com then you are eligible for the exemption for the first 9 papers,
Hence back to FIA this is an entry-level diploma by ACCA, All papers of FIA are CBEs, which are held every month,
students have the option when they want to sit in the exam to attempt papers.
The time period allowed for the paper is 2 Hours.
As a result after passing FIA your first 3 papers of ACCA will be exempt, and you need to start from 4th paper of ACCA called “Corporate Law”
There are a lot of learning partners are available worldwide with a different statuses, Silver, Gold, PlatiniumClick on this link For the list of Approved Learning Partners with ACCA worldwide
Study Material ACCA FIA Syllabus – ACCA FIA Books
Here are many ACCA approved study materials ar available Study text + Exam kit
Furthermore, you can send mail to ACCA directly at – [email protected]
Foundations in Accountancy: Granted by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA),
FIA is an adaptable suite of section-level bookkeeping grants concentrating on the center abilities of monetary bookkeeping and the executive’s bookkeeping and review at worldwide models.
The honors are appropriate for the individuals who intend to begin in the bookkeeping, fund, and review calling however have no proper capabilities.
Why choose FIA?
-Be granted the following which is very much perceived far and wide:
- Initial Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
- Middle of the road Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
- Recognition in Accounting and Business
- Affirmed Accounting Technician (CAT) capability
-Furthermore, Fabricate a decent establishment in bookkeeping to empower you to begin in bookkeeping callings in various positions, for example, bookkeepers, review associates, charge colleagues, the executive’s bookkeepers, spending partners, and so on.
-For the reason that Permits you to consider the program simultaneously with college or school exams and have the option to finish the program inside a year and a half.
-Therefore: Be moved to ACCA capability with the exclusion of F1, F2, and F3:
-After consummation of the Diploma in Accounting and Business; or
-After consummation of CAT
-Consequently: What’s more, be additionally granted the Bachelor qualification in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University, UK (OBU):
-As a result: Confirmation in Accounting and Business or CAT + ACCA Skills Module + Professional Ethics Module + OBU Research and Analysis Report
Who is FIA suitable for?
- University graduates with non-accountancy majors
- University Students
- High School leavers
Time limit to complete FIA:
- There is no time limit applied by ACCA
- Same like Almost average students can complete FIA in 18 Months
Examinations and initial registration requirements (*)
- All FIA papers are available with a Computer-based examination (CBS)
- Probably Held almost every month by ACCA
- Students can also choose when they want to attempt this paper in 12 months
- Even more, The result will be available on the spot after exam time ends
- Therefore For more information, you can contact your local ACCA CBE center
How Much Does it Costs
- Registration Fee
- Annual subscription fee
- Exam paper fee for each paper
- For fee structures, you can visit ACCA’s official website; Click Here