How To Pass ACCA FR = (Finance Reporting) ‘Previously known as F7’
Finance Reporting Overview
FR is an advanced level paper of FA(F3). if you have passed FA with good marks then FR not going to create many problems for you, but definitely the skill and difficulty level will be raised.
Finance Reporting is the mixture of theoretical as well as calculation, and the main thing to know is to pass this paper understanding of IAS / IFRS is very important to pass it.
If you are lacking in IAS/IFRSS concepts it will lead towards failure, So you must need to learn it
Just after every class make points from them and have a look at them, then practice questions.
Watch the Solutions of 20 marks questions to learn how to do excel on questions, how to do the presentation of your questions so that you can learn how to present your answer on Excel well which can help you score good on allotted MCQs marks
Mainly this is a numeric focused paper with a very less part of the theory
The main thing to know is to pass this paper understanding of IAS / IFRS is very important to pass it.
If you are lacking in IAS/IFRSS concepts it will lead towards failure, So must take classes from ACCA approved learning partner in your area.
Learn how to solve the MCQs on allotted time and how to save your time in MCQs
Learn how to use Microsoft Excel in questions, how to do the presentation of your questions so that you can learn how to present your answer in Excel impressively which can help you to score good marks in FR.
How To Pass ACCA FR – Keep practicing the questions from past papers
Capabilities Required To Pass FR
- The conceptual and regulatory framework for financial reporting
- Accountings for transactions in Financial Statements
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Analysis and interpretation of Financial Statements
Keys to Success
- Understand the basics well, Include assumed knowledge
- Full coverage of the syllabus
- Do not try to get the answer 100% correct, focus on the easier parts more
- Question Practice to get experience and to learn time management skills
The examiner wants QUALITY not QUANTITY
FR Pass Rate
|Sep 2018||Dec 2018||Mar 2019||June 2019||Seop 2019|