what is ACCA?
Careers after ACCA Qualification
Here a detailed guideline about ACCA Qualification, Entry Route, Paper Structure, ACCA course details
Start your journey toward Accountancy Qualification
ACCA Qualification Requirements
- If you have University entrance Level Certification Then you can start ACCA Directly from ”Applied Knowledge”
ACCA Qualification Level
Applied Knowledge: Accounting in Business (AB), Management Accounting (MA), Financial Accounting (FA). Applied knowledge has a total of 3 papers.
- In case you don’t have University entrance Level Certification Then First you need to do Foundations Diploma, this diploma has 7 basic papers, after passing this your First 3 paper of ACCA will be Exempt and you can start ACCA qualification from ACCA’s 4th paper ”F4 Corporate law” directly
- Next six papers called ”Applied Skills”
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX) Different variant Available
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
Now you have completed 9 papers, and you are eligible for ”Bsc in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes University”
- Now Next level is Strategic Professional Level papers
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
Optional (Pick any two out of four)
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
- Here your Academic study is Completed and you are ACCA affiliate, But to become a member you need Experience 36 Months in the relevant field,
- Congratulation, Now you are a new member of the Worlds most forward-thinking Professional Accountancy Body
Why choose ACCA
Let me give you reasons o choose ACCA Qualification
- you’ll discover a world of opportunity with 188,000 Members and 480,000 students in 178 countries. you will become part of a global network, you will get a qualification That’s recognized around the world.
- And you can tailor your studies for local law and tax to suit wherever you want to go
- Employers Trust ACCA, with 110 years of experience so employers trust ACCA to deliver skilled professionals, which ACCA doing to 7400 employers around the world and ACCA have Careers Giving to students and members the career portal and the job board with thousands of vacancies waiting to be filled.
- Automatic Network: once you become an ACCA member you will get access to thousands of finance professionals in ACCA members LinkedIn group, Providing with invaluable connection and potential mentoring opportunities, Or get involved through face to face networking events in your local area of students and members and connect with fellow students through the virtual learning community.
- ACCA studies are Brilliantly flexible, what to study full time? or fit your studies around work? No problem, study on your own with one of ACCA’s many approved learning partners face to face with tutors or choose a mix of all three or you could use ACCA-x and. study online you can even gain a BSC degree from Oxford Brookes University and a globally recognized MSC degree from the University of London at the same time. ACCA’s specialism options allow you to be expert in your chosen field
- Quality Control? check! The material you use and the people who teach you have to meet ACCA’s high stander, and ACCA’s approved learning partners that have been specially selected are regularly assessed.
- ACCA’s Staff always available to Support you, ACCA’s website has messes of online material including study guides, past papers and inspirational articles from top peoples. Who were once just like you, will also work hard to make exams flexible and convenient. ACCA always thinking ahead looking for fresh ways to help the student.
- There’s already twenty-four seven support and tips with the ACCA learning community and if English isn’t your first language BPP university can provide you with tailored English language support
This is the opportunity to get the right skills and knowledge to build your career as a Finance Professional
Accountant Salary: according to a survey an ACCA member earning 28000+ British pounds annually.
If you still have any query you can Contact US, we will be happy to assist you.
Read more: ACCA Official website